Let us tell you a little about us!!
CrossRoads Home Care is a non-medical home care agency here to serve those individuals in our communities that want to stay at home but need assistance to do so safely. We are committed to compassionate, personalized care in hopes of promoting independence and improving and/or maintaining the best quality of life possible.
Why the increased need for non-medical home care services?
- 40.2 million people in the US (13% of the population) are 65 and older
- The US population of those 65 and older is expected to grow rapidly over the next 30 years
- The 85+ population is expected to grow even faster ( increasing nearly 150%) over the next 30 years
- 90% of seniors want to stay in their homes as long as possible (according to Home Care Association of America)
- Their increased desire to “age in place” brings with it the need for more services delivered straight to the home
- Every day, adult children are looking for “help” in caring for mom & dad so that their desire to stay at home safely can be met
How can we help?
Our RN will complete a free, initial in-home consultation to determine needs and develop an individualized plan of care. We then place the appropriate HomeCARE Aide with the client for the desired # of hours/days per week
(services from 3 hrs/day up to 24 hrs/day, 7days/week)
Our services include:
Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility)
Assistance with light-housekeeping and meal preparation
Transportation to medical appointments and essential errands
Transportation and companionship to social activities in the community
Companionship and interaction at home
CONTACT US TODAY TO SET UP A FREE CONSULTATION
When Staying at home matters